Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Flying Without Wings

Just jumping enthusiastically with pure joy (or practically flying without wings) with a co-pilgrim (my kumareng Fely) at Ceasarea Maritma, one of the very first places we went, with matching overload of photo shoots. Yo!


Caesarea Maritima called Caesarea Palaestina from 133 AD onwards, was a city and harbor built by Herod the Great about 25–13 BC.

Today, its ruins lie on the Mediterranean coast of Israel about halfway between the cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa, on the site of Pyrgos Stratonos ("Strato" or "Straton's Tower", in Latin Turris Stratonis).

Caesarea Maritima as with Caesarea Philippi in the Golan Heights and Caesarea Mazaca in Anatolian Cappadocia was named to flatter the Caesar.

Source: Wikipedia

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment