Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Something to Quack About

What a way to end the day! I was happily tired and exhausted from the day's roaming around in a super sunny place in the world. I slipped in to my room and viola! Cool pieces of art welcome me . . . a swan and what seems like a giant butterfly (with a red apple in the middle) creatively formed from bath towels. Really cool! (I asked around, seems like not all got this surprise, now isn't that sweetly cool.)

How about something hot . . . an elevator with a glass casing where you get to see others from the inside and others get to look at you too. You get a good view of the hotel with a skylight at the center.

To top it all, big fresh beds to lay your rest-yearning body.

As they say,"Sleep tight and don't let the bugs bite."

No comments:

Post a Comment